Sunday, October 12, 2008

Multi-genre project journal 1

My multi-genre group and I sat down together in class and discussed our timeline for our upcoming
due assignments, and we fleshed out our own due dates (which of course, coincide nicely with Dr Smidt's due dates!) for when each of our genres are due. The first set is due this Wednesday (amongst ourselves) so that we can show each other what we've accomplished, and we can give and receive feedback on our drafts. It will be nice to have these "due" a little bit earlier than normal so we don't end up cramming it together at the last minute.

That said, I'm still a little intimidated by the magnitude of this project. The examples that we've looked at in class are 40-60 pages long! I don't know what I'm going to produce that will be that length, but I hope it's good, and I hope I pass....

1 comment:

Esther Smidt said...

Think about quality, not quantity.