Monday, October 20, 2008

Class on 10-13-08

Class went well tonight. Smooth sailing through calm seas.
There were two things I liked about class tonight. The first was Jodie's presentation. I REALLY liked the way she handled the different learning styles of the students. I liked the videos, I liked the worksheet, and I liked the way it all tied together.

The second thing we did in class which made me feel a lot better was discuss the multi-genre project with my groupmates. I lack focus in MANY areas of my life, and my groupmates and I were having trouble keeping our project going in one direction at a time. We managed to get a common thread to tie everything together and we now have two completed genres.

4 more to go.

1 comment:

Karina Anirak said...

Starting a sentence with "and"?!...
@#$!#$%%$%^&%^
How could you, Chris?.. how COULD you?!..
That's it, I'm not talking to you any more...
;-P