Monday, April 13, 2009

Reaction to class on 4-7-09

I always love learning tips for writing. Last week, Aaron (Chuck? Charlie?) gave an interesting presentation on using various writing skills. I enjoyed it because I had given a presentation the week before on pre-writing skills, and I got to use that information again when Aaron gave his presentation. It was kind of nice to hear a different take on that same stuff.

After he presented, we got some questions answered about the research we're supposed to be conducting for our observations. What we decided we might want to find out (which is subject to change) is whether or not a student's country of origin affects his or her writing output. We noticed that many students write MUCH more than their classmates, so we want to find out why.

1 comment:

Bekir said...

that would be an intresting study I would be glad to informed about the results.