Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I am so Lutheran...

Since I'm Lutheran, I have an inborn, genetic sense of guilt. Catholics get Original Sin, Lutherans get Original Guilt. In no small way, this guilt affects every aspect of my daily life; from work to Internet browsing, it's there. And every time I see the little "Blogger" bookmark on my Internet browser, I feel just a little bit guilty.
"I could be Blogging right now" a nagging voice inside my head will say. So, guilt, be slaked for another week. Here is a blog.

Class seems to end with frustration and confusion lately, and I can't decide what's making me feel worse: The amount of work I have to do for each class or the confusion surrounding the assignments. Everything seems to make sense while I'm there but then I sit down and try to accomplish what was discussed in class, and I suddenly, everything I "figured out" in class seems to disappear. Is anybody else feeling this?

No comments: